Advantages Of Mineral Makeup
Mineral makeup is a natural and safe type of cosmetics that has become quite well known all over the world over the past years. There are numerous dermatolgists that think that these cosmetics have a technical advantage over more common cosmetics because of their natural composition. Mineral makeup that contain some healing and rejuvenating properties are made from inorganic pigments and natural mineral compounds such as zinc, mica, iron, and titanium dioxide. They utilize these natural components to make a big array of makeup items that range from talcum powders to eye creams. Some of the many advantages and benefits you gain from using mineral cosmetics include:
1. Even though mineral makeup is not waterproof, it is water resistant, therefore it should hold up in the rain or from any other damp conditions by just dabbing off the extra water.
2. Mineral makeup such as liquid foundation, look quite natural and don’t ever leave lines or marks. You can also mix the color to match your skin color which is also another great.
3. The makeup looks and feels exotic; it does not cause the skin to get inflammed either because it is non-allergic and does not contain chemicals that could be harmful and does not contain resudues that could damage the skin.
4. Iron oxides and titanium dioxide are mineral cosmetics’ basic properties, which have great adhesion, binding to the skin well so they remain on a persons body without rubbing or wearing off. They contain no waxes or oils and are water-soluble so this makeup is easy to remove.
5. The majority of mineral makeup brands will not cause pimples or even skin irritation. Some people that consistently use mineral makeup find that after using the mineral cosmetic products for awhile, their skin actually starts to clear up. If a brand of mineral makeup used does irritate your acne, it is usually the rice powder, cornstarch or bismuth oxychloride, so find a different brand of mineral cosmetics that does not use those ingredients.
6. Mineral makeup has oil-absorbing properties that are super for skin that is on the oily side. On dry skin, the ingredients can actually be a problem, but there are special formulas that are create especially for individuals that have dry skin.
7. Iti s a personal preference when deciding which brand of mineral makeup to buy. It will greatly depend on the color you need, the ingredients in it, price versus quanitity and the customer service you receive.As you can see, there are many benefits of using mineral makeup. You can find the best and most appropriate makeup for all skin types such as sensitive skin , dry skin, acne prone skin, and people with other skin issues such as clogged pores. In addition, with its lighter texture, mineral cosmetics offer a natural, translucent look.
Share and Enjoy